Ashlyn Johnson, Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist and former elite athlete in both rowing and netball, this background has shaped her passion for musculoskeletal physiotherapy and rehabilitation. Ashlyn has experience working with teams in Rugby Union, Triathlon, AFLW, and Netball. Ashlyn's dual focus is to enable people to lead active and happy lives, whether that be at an elite sporting level or pottering in the garden. Ashlyn is an affiliate member of Indigenous Allied Health Australia and is committed to providing culturally aware and safe practice. She has worked in communities in both rural SA, and WA.
Ashlyn holds a PhD in Geology and brings this love of research to her change in career, with an enthusiastic drive to find the latest evidence for best practice treatment.
Ashlyn’s special interests are:
• Sporting injuries (including paeds)
• Management of chronic conditions
• Pre and post surgery rehabilitation
• Strength and balance for older adults
· Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) – University of SA 2019
· Polestar Pilates - Rehabilitation & Matwork Accredited Instructor – Polestar International