Here's how we are keeping our Clinic safe during the COVID-19 Pandemic...
During these challenging times, BMW Physiocare is ensuring the safety & hygiene of our clients by doing what we've always done:
- using hand sanitiser and washing hands before, after, during and between consults with clients.
- sanitising all exposed surfaces and equipment
- encouraging clients to reschedule if they are unwell
Since the COVID-19 Pandemic outbreak we have also:
- encouraged all clients to use hand sanitiser before they enter the clinic room,
- encouraged all clients to use cashless payments,
- spaced out appointments so there are not too many clients in the waiting room,
- spaced out waiting room furniture so clients can are able to physically distance, and
- removed all magazines and reading material from the waiting room.
COVID has change many aspects of how we are living but at BMW Physiocare we believe this has been beneficial for our clients and for our community.
We will continue doing well here in SA if we all remember to:
- do the right thing
- be accountable to each other and our community
- that We're all In this together!
Keep up the good work SA!