Online Core Strength & Stretch (Pilates based) Classes
To support our clients during these diffcult times we are very excited to launch our Group Core Strength and Stretch (Pilates based) Classes online.
This will enable you to continue getting all the benefits of our classes from the comfort of home until we can all return to normal.
We have lowered the cost to help everyone in these tough and uncertain times.
Please follow these simple steps below....it really is easy! Don't let the unknown put you off.
STEPS TO SETUP FOR ONLINE CLASSES
- Use current credits or purchase online only credits via Payment by credit card over the phone or through our ONLINE DIARY Click HERE.
- Book into the classes via
Online - our ONLINE DIARY or
Phone - calling the clinic 8353 6233 or
Text - texting directly on 0419 036 311.
- You will receive an email within 2 hours of the class starting that has the login information. In preparation for this you should download the Zoom App for your PC, Phone or Tablet and register your free account;
- A few minutes before your class, click on the link from the email and you will join the class.
At this stage we are starting with our usual times of Mondays 6.30pm and Wednesdays 6pm but this may change or increase based on demand.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN THESE ONLINE CLASSES?
It is really easy, do not be put off by the unknown! We are using Zoom to run the classes which is a popular app for online classes etc. We are using a Zoom Business Account to host these classes which enables the utmost of protection and privacy. Click HERE for more info on SECURITY and click HERE for a great SUPPORT centre with lots of articles and videos to help.
- Download the Zoom App on your PC/Laptop/Tablet/Phone.
- Sign up and register an account for FREE. Registration is essential so we recognise who is joining the class.
- Wait for the email with the login information (within 2 hours of class start time) and then click on join meeting.
- On joining your camera will be off and you will be muted. Turn your camera ON althought this is not essential but advisable so our physio can see you and guide you correctly.
- Then unmute yourself to let us know if you have any new injuries, any aggravations of your current condition and just to say HI!
- The class will then commence.
HOW DO I PAY?
To encourage all our clients to participate everyone's first class is FREE! Just book in to register.
There are three payment options available to you. You can either use your existing credits or you can purchase a pack of 10 classes for $100 which is available through our ONLINE DIARY.
You can either PAY...
- Online - through the our ONLINE DIARY
- Phone - over the phone using a credit card on 8353 6233 or
- Bank transfer - online bank transfer using Bank Details:
Account Name: BODY MIND WELLNESS PHYSIOCARE
BSB No.: 302-162
Account No.: 1122013
DO I NEED ANY EQUIPMENT?
Ideally you need an exercise mat or a cushioned surface to exercise on. These classes are designed to be accessible to everyone so if we are using equipment sustitutions will be recommended e.g. canned food for weights. However to help you have what you need we can order any of the following pieces of equipment and have them delivered to your door at a discounted price:
Click on the individual items below to view an image and description of each item:
- Chi Ball (your choice of colour) - $17.50
- Resistance "Super" Loops - $6.00 (available in Blue (HEAVY), Green (MED HEAVY), Red (LIGHT), Yellow (EXTRA LIGHT)
- Theraband Tubes with Handles - $15 (available in Black (EXTRA HEAVY)-$17,Blue (HEAVY), Green (MED HEAVY), Red (LIGHT), Yellow (EXTRA LIGHT)
- Pilates Circle - $32
- PVC Dipped Dumbbells - 2 x 0.5kg-$10, 2 x 1kg-$17.50, 2 x 2kg-$30
- Foam Roller-High Quality Long Round 91.4cm - $45
- Padded Exercise Mat 182cmx60.5cmx15mm - $55
- You will start in The Waiting Room - a virtual staging area that allows the host to control only approve registered partipants from entering the class when the host is ready.
- Classes start with the participants video off and muted.
- Once ready, please turn on your camera as this enables corrections/suggestions. If you do not want others to see you then make sure your camera is turned off.
- Unmute yourself initially to let us know if you have any new injuries, any aggravations of your current condition and just to say HI! and you can then always turn your microphone off.
- By participating in a class, you acknowledge that your image (if your camera is on) may appear to others during the live class. Only people booked into the class can see you.
- You can even join in by phone only if you prefer. Details will be in the email you receive before the class.
- As with all classes, you can only participate in a class that you have booked into.